My name is Sister Taylor Kathryn Byers! I am so excited to be able to go out and serve an 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to the people of the Ohio Cleveland Mission! I love this church with my whole heart, and I want to scream it from the rooftops. I hope that I’ll be able to bring joy and peace to souls as I share this joyful message of the true and living gospel on the Earth. I know that this is EXACTLY what and where my Heavenly Father wants me to be doing right now in my life, and I cannot be more at peace with that knowledge! I am so BLESSED to be a member of the true church on this Earth, and I want to be able to share it with all that I come in contact with, so they can be as happy as I! I know my Heavenly Father loves both you and I and I know He has a plan for you. I know the Book of Mormon is a true book and will give you the necessary guidance you need anytime in your life. I know my Savior died for me, So one day I can become like our Heavenly Father. I love this work with my whole heart, and I am so excited and humbled to be a servant our Lord. I hope you will all never forget the blessings our Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us. I hope you look at each day with a smile and make today the best day ever. Do something for someone that they cannot do on their own! I’ll be having my most amazing and beautiful and loving mama post my weekly e-mails and pictures to this blog, so you’ll all know how I’m doing and whatnot! Love you all!
Love,
Sister Taylor Kathryn Byers
“The future is only as bright as your faith.” – President Thomas S. Monson
“There is no limit to your potential, if you will take hold of your life it will be filled with opportunity and gladness.” - President Gordon B. Hinckley
Words of Mormon 1:7
{Hehe sorry! These are kinda my fav quotes/ scriptures!! Enjoy!!} 
No comments:
Post a Comment