Hey Hey FAM FAM!!!!
I hope this week has been a great one for you!!! WELL...this week has been a CRAZY, HARD one for me! Haha I guess that's what happens when you're transferred and all. So I've been transferred to the good town of Lima. Where I found out that we are in for a ride this transfer. We were given the elders' area- so we're shotgunning that one, and then we also have anther sister area. So we are covering parts of 5 counties. FIVE. Oh well... haha but my new compy comps are Sister Williams (we lived together for 6 months in Bowling Green) and also Sister Haenga (My MTC sister friend from Down under!) So it is so crazy and so busy. It took us 8 HOURS to weekly plan because non of us have no idea what in the world is happening haha oh well.
This week though we have no time to breathe. We are so in over our heads trying to cover 2 areas with just the 3 of us. We have over 48 lessons planned for this week. With like 5 minutes for lunch and dinner somewhere. But I guess the Lord's work needs to be done!
Saying goodbye to everyone in BG was TERRIBLE. I am so HOMESICK!!!!! TAKE ME BACK TO BG!!!! I miss Sissy OP so much, but I'll see her next week at zone conference.
So on Saturday we taught A. (has a baptismal date for march 8th) she's this crazy black lady in her 60s. We taught here the Law of Chastity and she seriously thioguth for hte longest time during the lesson that we were nuns. NO WE ARE NOT NUNS. haha it was an interesting lesson :)
We also taught the K's they're a less-active couple. but the awkward part is that they don't think that they're less-active....
And yesterday we went and taught this less-active lady, sister S. She joined the church when she was 18 and then got married when she was 20 and her husband wouldn't let her attend church. Fast forward 45 years and with a different husband- we taught her the Restoration and she was so receptive to the Gospel and learning more! I think that is so amazing that after 45 years she's willing to learn about the gospel again!! :)
Anyways I'm trying to breathe. :) and just take each minute at a time. And doing yoga at night's been helping. I don't know anyone or even which way is North. haha. But we're figuring it out!
It's cold and my toes are permanently white. Not really. They were just like that last night. haha I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!! :)
Love you!
Sister Taylor Byers
| apt 21 - fav memories for life! Miss em! Love em! |
No comments:
Post a Comment