Sister Byers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's Been Real BG

Hey Fam!!!

Well Transfer calls came last night and I guess I can't dodge the bullet for too long... I'm being out-zoned but in-staked. So I'm staying here in the Toledo Stake. So my options of where I'll be going is either St. Mary's, Tiffin or Lima. But there is a rumor they're putting a set of sisters in Findlay..we'll see. :) How do I feel about that? SO SAD to be leaving BG and Sissy OP. But I know my work here is done, so we'll see what Heavenly Father has need for me to do :) Transfers are supposed to be Tomorrow but because we're supposed to get ANOTHER 12" it's been postponed til Thursday..

Our district
K but this week has been CRAZY AWESOME! Holy cow I can't tell you everything that happened!!! So some sisters in the ward have been advertising their hair being cut by our very own sissy Op, so this week for 'service' we seriously went around the ward cutting dozens and dozens of heads. Yah no bodies attached. just heads.

D. is doing so AWESOME! Her baptismal date is March 15th (I'll make Sissy OP send me a pic) :) Super stoked for her! 

M. is doing so much better! It was so hard to say good bye to him! I've known him for 7 months! But I guess that's what letters are for! 

Okay we had the most crazy-awesome-perfect lesson/set-up. Get this: I told you about practicing on M's (laurel in the ward) best friend A. On Thursday we went over and 'practiced' teaching her the Restoration. It was so awesome! M. and her mom were there bearing testimony and how they found out that this church was true and J.S. was a prophet. SO AMAZING!!!! It was pretty much the best lesson ever. We're going over again to the M's tonight to 'practice' about the BoM. M. applied to BYU and is waiting to see if she gets in, and we were like A. you should apply too! and It'll be a party. I guess we'll see :) haha
we love each other!
S. is rocking it! Love her so much! We took a picture with her on Friday, but I don't look  so  good- so I say goodbye to her tomorrow maybs I'll try another take at a picture haha :) But she is moving up to Toledo soon, but we have the Toledo elders informed and everything.

The B's- Break my heart why don't you! If I could just be with them for forever, that would be nice. Last night we were saying goodbye and Sister B. said that she'll never forget me and I saved her family. Man I bawled like crazy. I love them so much! 
and I guess with a lot of walking and snow my shoes decided they had enough.  so I had to get new boots...
It was so hard saying goodbye to everyone. After being here for 7 months- they're MY FAMILY! So i guess I'll give em all one more shout out! I love the D's, D's, Gma P., E's, V's, K., N's, and the B's! (I wish i could shout out everyone haha)

So I don't know where I'll be emailing from next week- I guess we'll see! But it'll be the greatest, and I'll love that ward as much as I love BG and I guess I'll be doin what we missionaries do......

having dance parties and eating panda.


I love you all so much! Thank you for all your love and support! I hope you have a fabulous week! 

Love,

Sister Taylor Byers

P.S. I'm really serious about the dance parties. You should see us every night. Rockin out to good ol MoTab.
I 100% agree with this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment