This week has been so COLD. I think I might die. Not really. But sunshine sounds really nice right now:) Haha
Last Monday we were at Grandma P's and were talking with R. Oh my goodness. I wanted to pull my hair out! He just wanted to Bible bash, and we decided the best thing to do is just bear our testimony and ask him to learn more. Then he started bashing on our testimonies, so we said we needed to go and left. Dontcha know contention drives the Spirit away?!
So we have an interesting situation right now- Our new investigator R. is dating the biking sisters investigator H. Haha so we went over and had a joint lesson with them on the Book of Mormon, and it was SO GOOD! They have so many good questions and R. keeps texting us how much he is loving the Book of Mormon!
S. is doing a little bit better. We decided to make the drive out to her home and just stop by and she's doing better.
| mustaches |
So Sister N. took us out to a chinese restaurant this week. And we were sitting pretty close to this other table and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the father of the family blessed his food. I was thinking AWESOME! then as we ate, we gave a message and the whole time the father and mother were SO listening in. haha I was waiting for them to put some input into our discussion. haha. We got up to leave and I was about to talk to him when he asked me why my bible was so big (being a quad) we ended up having like a 15 minute conversation and it was so good! Too bad they live in Perrysburg, but the elders seemed super excited to go over and meet them.
So Sissy OP had the sickies this weekend, she's recovering and I feel it coming on... great. haha We stayed inside on Friday and the beginning of Saturday, but we decided to go out to Bradner and see M. I don't think we really knew how bad the roads were. We were driving down the 6th with straight up ice, and snow. I don't think i went over 25 mph haha but at one point we were going around a curve and we just starting sliding to the side of the road and I couldn't stop the car- we were heading straight into the 20 foot deep ditch. I had just a moment to think "Heavenly Father!!!" Then somehow our car slowed down and straightened out and we were okay. We were at the E's for dinner and told them of this story and I LOVED what Brother E. said- that he thinks our kids are our guardian angels and they protected us on Saturday. That makes so much sense for dad and all. He had some pretty awesome guardian angels to protect him when he was a scary driver!! :) Haha love you dad!
Well Church was cancelled yesterday. No fun. And Transfers are next week, so I'll be emailing ya next Tuesday. Don't know what's going to happen considering I've been here in BG for 7 months. Maybe I'm meant to just live here? Who knows! Well, God knows. But we don't know. :) But I'll let you know next week!
I love you so much!!! Thanks for everything and all your love and support! I know this gospel to be true! Everyday I see miracles. And I'm grateful to be a servant for Him. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful week!!!
Love,
Sister Taylor Byers
No comments:
Post a Comment