Sister Byers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CRAZY, frustrating, ROLLER COASTER week.

Hey Family!!

I'm pretty sure the title just sums up everything that has happened. I thought last week was crazy. haha no. this week past week was. and guess what? this week is going to be even more hectic :)

So to start off with the BG missionary drama :) M. had her baptismal interview all set up and stuff, and also B.'s, and then our DL called us and basically said he didn't want to interview either of them because he didn't think they were ready. :(

Last week was hot and humid and I thought riding bikes in the humidity was fun, turns out mowing a lawn in a skirt it great fun :) hahah I have now 'designated skirts' for biking and lawn mowing. because one has bike chain oil and the other has grass-tint to it :) but it's great :) 

Funny story! So we were over at the b's this week again, and we're finally starting to build a relationship with Sister B.! But we were teach A. (he's 9) about how scripture reading can be fun, so we acted out Nephi getting the plates from Laban with BARBIES!! Yes Laban was a Justin Beiber Barbie and A. really enjoyed using a blonde barbie who was really Nephi to cut off Laban head :) Great fun :) She was in the hospital saturday night and sunday morning. so we spent most of our free time there with her. 

We've been working a lot with N. this week. He's a YSA (23 yrs. old) who was baptized 2 years ago, fell away and came back into activity a year ago. We're working with him to get ready to go through the temple. He has such an incredible story. He's done everything. and last year when he was in prison, he realized he didn't want this anymore and came to church and hasn't left. We're working with him to also help M. and friendship him. so it's great! :) 

So sorry this is so short. Yesterday was our pday, but the library was closed and we get to go teach b. again today here in a few:) Oh! So she has taken a great interest in Church history, so we watch all the church movies with her. So fun!!

I wish i could share everything with you. gahhh.. next week :) I love you all so much and i pray for you all :) I know this church is so true!! Heavenly Father really hears our prayers even when the windows of Heaven are silent. They will come! :) Love you!

Sister Taylor Byers

No comments:

Post a Comment