S. is doing well. She didn't come to church yesterday :( But we're really working with her on the repentance process. And we did a lot of service for her this past week. Hopefully we can figure things out to help her more.
M. is doing really well! She has amazing fellowship from sister E. and we thought it would be great if we had her meet a couple of other ladies as well. So we'll be meeting with her this weekend and bring another lady :)
D.- She's going to be baptized. ahah like so soon! She's already started reading the Book of Mormon and believes it to be true. She is so welcoming about the church. She knows that we were sent to her for a reason. It is so awesome!
S. is doing so great!! She's in the phase where's she starting to not look at everything we say analytically but more with the belief that we are saying could be true. and M. is helping her understand the Book of Mormon which is so awesome! (for him too!) We talked to m. this week about missionary work now, and as a full-time missionary. He is sharing what he believes left and right. Too bad all his referrals are in other areas, but he's helping other missionaries so much! But he asked if we'd be there when he goes through the temple next year- and I'm just thinking man i wish! But it may just work out...hmmm :)
We started personal progress this week with D. and Sister B. and I think they really love it!! We are going to finish the Book of Mormon with them tomorrow night. The perfect Christmas gift! So excited! (then we'll start over:) ) That reminds me, I finished reading the Book of Mormon again this morning. I love it so much! I know it to be true! It gives me so much strength and answers to questions that I haven't even formed yet!
Last night though the church was cleared to go to our ward christmas party. We had people just sing and play instruments and people just chat. The whole ward called all of us missionaries up and gave us the sweetest stockings full of cute things! I love this ward! They are so sweet!
For Sissy OP's birthday on Thursday, a cute member took us out to a chinese restaurant. So fun! Plus her daughter's birthday was on Friday so it was a joint party. So fun!
Anyways, I'm so excited to talk to you on Wednesday! So crazy!! And I'm SO excited to do a 3way chatta-roo with Corbsters!!! Ahhhh I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
I love you all so much! I hope you enjoy your holiday season and enjoy the snow! (I'm jealous- we had a rain storm this last weekend and it melted all the snow...so i believe i'll be having a green christmas- can't believe it!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Make it a Holy day, not just a Holiday!!
Love,
Sister Taylor Byers
No comments:
Post a Comment