Sister Byers

Monday, December 30, 2013

Wonderful Christmas, Crazy Week

HEY FAM!!!

Long time no see eh?!?! :) AHHH BEST DAY EVER!!! I loved that we could all skype together!! So fun!! So I pretty much told you about everyone that we're working with, but this week we had some new developments:

B. stood us up so he could go tractor shopping (only in Ohio....) so we weren't able to meet with him last week and he's not answering our calls or texts...

On Saturday, we planned this AWESOME lesson for S. and had the perfect lady to take with us and 20 minutes before we were supposed to leave she texted us and said that she can't meet with us anymore. We were so bummed and I still am :( I guess now isn't her time. There's a lot of things on her plate right now and some factors, but one day she'll join. We're just going to try and stay in contact.

M. is doing great, other than food poisoning. But we talked about Sacrifice and giving our talents and the Sabbath to the Lord. It was awesome!

D.!!!! We taught D. the Restoration and as we were winding down, I knew that I needed to invite her to be baptized. She said once she knew it was true, 'she definitely want to be a mormon'! We set her date for the 25th of January, but we'll see, it's a soft baptismal date. But I'm excited nonetheless :)

S., it's so hard. She hasn't come to church now in 3 weeks. Ahhh I thought she was doing so good coming back! :( We're still meeting with her, so hopefully things will make a turn for the better again.

M. came to church! We're not meeting this week but the following week. :/ But at least we're meeting with her! 

Yesterday we went out to Weston and we found 2 solid potentials! We're teaching them both on Thursday. One is D. and the other is B. So hopefully they'll be awesome. haha

I don't really know what else happened this week. It was a fun hard week. Hopefully this coming week will be a 100 times better! It was SO GOOD to see you all!! I love you and I hope you have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year! Set goals that you can keep!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Love,

Sister Taylor Byers
We bought Christmas Jammies - Yes we were slightly hyper... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment